At Computer Science and Engineering, research is conducted in three research groups. Please find all the publications at the website of each research group:
In addition, our publications are listed in the "Research at the University of Oulu" (SoleCRIS) database that contains information on the experts of the university and their activities:
Please note that some publications before year 2009 may contain errors. Also, some older publications are missing.
CSE has several multidisciplinary research projects ongoing. Here are some examples of what computer science and engineering is all about:
- Activity Pad - a new teaching tool
- Interact with a large display wall by hand gestures:
- Exploring the Urban Life : 15 Years of History of the MediaTeam Oulu Research Group
- An internationally unique UBI Oulu pervasive computing infrastructure is built for conducting longitudinal ubiquitous computing research in authentic urban setting at Oulu:
- Center for Machine Vision and Signal Analysis and Biomimetics and Intelligent Systems Group/Robotics team have joined research on affective human-robot interaction and developmet a social robot called Minotaurus:
- Data Analysis and Inference Group of BISG is involved in the MOPO study, where the young adults are being encouraged by different means in physical and social activities:
- Oulu University Secure Programming Group (OUSPG) is improving the software and system security in cloud computing. It is also contributing to the research efforts of the WiFiUS - Wireless Innovation between Finland and US - virtual institute.
Last updated: 30/12/2015