Last updated: 4.1.2018
Twelve research projects for the Infotech Oulu for 2018-2021
Following projects have been confirmed to be funded as Infotech Oulu research activities in the following four-year period:
- Bennis Mehdi, ITEE: Proactive and Context-Aware Networks under Reliability and Latency Constraints: NOOR.
- Codreanu Marian, ITEE: Sparsity-Aware Online Signal Processing with Compressive Sensing (PROVING).
- Hadid Abdenour, ITEE: Vision Sensing Technologies for Healthcare Diagnosis.
- Heikkilä Janne, ITEE: Vision-based 3D perception for mixed reality applications.
- Jantunen Heli, Kordas Krisztian, Juuti Jari, Myllymäki Sami, Hannu Jari, ITEE: Environment digitisation and interactions by embedded self-sustainable systems – ENTITY.
- Lehtomäki Janne, Khan Zaheer, Destino Giuseppe, ITEE: IoT Localization Systems Using Shared Access in Radar Bands (IOTRAD).
- Meglinski Igor, ITEE: TWIsted LIGHT for digital tissue diagnosis (TWILIGHT).
- Pirttikangas Susanna, ITEE: Personalization, Privacy and Quality Control for MaaS with Blockchain (TrustedMaaS).
- Riekki Jukka, Sillanpää Mikko, ITEE, FSci: Bayesian Trusted Edge Analytics (B-TEA).
- Röning Juha, Vainio, Seppo: ITEE, FBMM: Sensor Within: Harnessing Human Biology for Sensing Applications.
- Saarakkala Simo, Nieminen Miika, FMed: Prediction and decision support systems for knee osteoarthritis.
- Zhao Guoying, ITEE: Towards Reading Micro-expressions in the Real World.