Guidelines for 24/7 Campus Card
How to buy a 24/7 Campus Card
- Log in to the online store at https://shop.oulu.fi/ by using the University of Oulu student´s account, and select the “24/7 Campus Card” product. Please, note this product can be seen only after you have signed in.
- Choose your preferred background colour for the card, and add your facial photo. You can take this photo with your phone camera. You must be recognizable from the image, so that the card can be issued to you.
- Check your contact information, accept the terms and conditions on the card and complete the order.
- The 24/7 Campus Card can be picked up after 1-2 working days from the campus which you chose when ordering.
- the Juvenes Print Linnanmaa Office, address Paavo Havaksen tie 5 E, 90570 Oulu
- the Kontinkangas campus Information Desk, Aapistie 5, 90220 Oulu
Please, prepare to prove your identity. Your card is valid during your right to study at the University of Oulu and one semester after it. The card payment will not be refunded.
24/7 Campus facilities accessible by card
The Linnanmaa campus premises are available 24/7 by campus card. All 24/7 premises can been seen on the attached map.
Please, remember that the campus card and its access rights are for personal use only. Do not let other students or external persons in to the University of Oulu 24/7 campus. Any offences lead to limitation of access for a specified period of time or in full, and no refund of the card payment will be made.
24/7 security at the Linnanmaa campus
In case of fire alarm or medical emergency
Call the emergency number 112 and state the address of the location: University of Oulu, Linnanmaa campus. Verify the street address and the letter code of nearest exit from the attached map.
Criminal or disturbing behaviour
During office hours contact the janitors, phone 0294 483007, or send them an email to aulapalvelut[at]oulu.fi. Outside of office hours contact Avarn Security, phone 010 620 2000, or call emergency number 112.
Last updated: 17.5.2018