Search form

Contact Information

Departments and Faculties

Central University Administration

Rector of the University



Phone numbers

Contact form

For questions on how to apply to the University, please contact the admissions officer or go to the Admissions pages.

For other questions, comments or inquiries, please use the form below. When needed, also indicate who you are directing your feedback to.