Academic Year 2015-2016
Autumn Term 2015
- Exchange Application deadline: April 30, 2015 (all fields)
- Recommended arrival date: September 1 (first day that student housing is available for September)
- University Orientation for New International Students: September 2-3
- Term is divided into two eight-week periods, periods 1 and 2
- Period 2 ends December 18. With questions on exam dates for specific courses please contact faculty's exchange coordinator
Spring Term 2016
- Application deadline (all fields): October 15, 2015
- Official Arrival Dates: January 4-6, 2016
- University Orientation for New International Students: January 7-8, 2016
- Term is divided into two nine-week periods, periods 3 and 4
- Period 4 ends May 13, there might be some exams even after that date. Confirm exact date with facylty's exchange coordinator.
For more specific dates for courses please contact the departmental coordinators. In the Institute of Clinical Medicine some of the teaching begins already in August. The Institute's exchange coordinator will inform those whose studies begin in August of the official date. If you are uncertain when your studies begin, please contact the departmental exchange coordinator!