You can build your own prototypes or fulfill your needs for different research and education projects in Fab Lab Oulu.
Fab Lab Oulu provides various machines, processes, codes, and capabilities that are easy-to-use and help bring your ideas into reality.
The following machines are available. For booking a machine, please use the machine booking scheduler.
- Epilog Laser Fusion - laser cutter for 2D/3D design and fabrication. See documentation.
- High precision milling machine for making circuits and molds for casting. See documentation.
- Vinyl cutter for making flexible circuits and crafts, such as signs, markers, adverts. See documentation.
- Electronics workbench for prototyping circuits and programming microcontrollers. See documentation.
- Stratasys 3D printer for professional quality printing. See documentation.
- Formlabs 3D printer for high precision small scale 3D models. See documentation.
- Leapfrog 3D printer for rapid prototyping. See documentation.
- Large wood routing machine for furniture and housing applications. See documentation.
- Open source software and freeware. See a list of programs available and other facilities available in the computer space.
Last updated: 3.10.2017