IT Administration Services
IT Administration Services are responsible for the administration and operation of the University's data network, computer system maintenance, software and the promotion of information security. IT Services produce services for the research, teaching, studying, administration and for different interest groups.
Important information for a new student: about user account and email!
By using self-services, you can check the status of your username and can set a password for it. You can also set a mobile number or activate an OTP application for VPN use. Suomi.fi e-Identification of the public administration is used in these self-services.
External service which every student can activate, if desired, into use. O365 contains, among others, the student's e-mail service. The e-mail service of the staff will be a part of O365 service at the end of the year -17. The form of the O365 username is different for the students and the staff.
- Eduuni | infopage
- E-books: operating systems | office applications
- FileSender | infopage
- G Suite (former GAFE) | info and activation page
- Information security guides: for students | for staff
- Notio | how to access Notio
- O365 for staff: http://office365.oulu.fi (account(at)univ.yo.oulu.fi) | info and activation page in Notio | guides
- O365 for students: http://o365.oulu.fi (account(at)student.oulu.fi) | info and activation page | guides
- Password | infopage
- Self-services and authentication
- Service breaks
- Software Distribution service
- TUPAS Services -> see: Self-services and authentication
- VPN mobile phone number | infopage
- VPN Secure Access Service | infopage