IT Services for You
Whether you are a student, a teacher, a researcher, a staff member or a visitor, we are in your service! We produce the IT services of the University of Oulu and develop them for you in cooperation with the units of the university and other interest groups.
As a member of the university community, you may utilise the common computers and their internet connection. Also the wireless networks on campuses, the secure printing and our IT Helpdesk are at your disposal.
Important information for a new student: about user account and email!
By using Suomi.fi e-Identification, you can set a password for your user account, you can check the status of your account in case of login problems or you can activate university's VPN services in your use.
O365 contains, among other tools, the e-mail service for students and staff. The form of the O365 username is different for the students and the staff.
- Eduuni | infopage
- E-books: operating systems | office applications
- FileSender | infopage
- G Suite (former GAFE) | info and activation page
- Information security guides: for students | for staff
- Notio | how to access Notio
- O365 for staff: http://office365.oulu.fi (account(at)univ.yo.oulu.fi) | info and activation page in Notio | guides
- O365 for students: http://o365.oulu.fi (account(at)student.oulu.fi) | info and activation page | guides
- Password | infopage
- Self-services and authentication
- Service breaks
- Software Distribution service
- TUPAS Services -> see: Self-services and authentication
- VPN mobile phone number | infopage
- VPN Secure Access Service | infopage