In case you:
- have finished your studies or
- discontinue your student status or
- are not registered as a present student
the right of using university information systems ends, this means that your account will be closed.
Account termination also includes your email address. The email folders and other files are automatically removed within certain time from the O365 service.
The account will be closed automatically by the system and it can not be continued by hand. You get a message about termination beforehand to the email address saved in Oodi.
If you are part of university staff, account will remain active.
You should prepare yourself to account termination:
- prepare to notify your new personal email address to partners in cooperation
- backup important files from the server
- save your important email messages: you can send them to the new address or save them using Thunderbird if need. Read more about Thunderbird in FAQ.
- uninstall University's software from your own devices, right to use software will terminate too
Last updated: 31.8.2016