NOTE! These guides are only for those students who already have activated Office 365 Education service according to these instructions: User actions.
- Guide pages for the staff can be found in Notio using search function with the term "O365", read guide lines: How to access Notio. Please remember that the login address of O365 for the staff as well as the username are different than for students.
Log in the service
- At workstations within Student domain (=workstations for student use, maintained by IT Services) the logging to the workstation logs you automatically in the O365 service too
- When using other devices, log in to the service http://o365.oulu.fi. Please note that your O365 username is account(at)student.oulu.fi.
Instructions and support pages
- In the O365 service there are built-in instructions, utilise them!
- Get started with Outlook (the first time of use)
- Microsoft's sites: Office Online, Office support pages
- Microsoft's cloud storage OneDrive for Business is a part of the products which belong to the licence of the University
- Capacity 1TB
- You can share the contents, if desired with others
- Do not process confidential or secret material in the cloud service
- Microsoft's sites: OneDrive tutorial
Office 365 ProPlus
- Office software for them who have activated O365 Service
- Read more: Office 365 ProPlus
- Installing Mozilla Thunderbird on your workstation and setting it up for Outlook account: Installing and setting up Mozilla Thunderbird
- Settings and guidelines for mobile use: Outlook mobile use
Frequenly Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Frequently asked questions, information, among others, about how you can copy your messages before the termination of the user account
- When your problem is related into use of the O365 service, please turn to the service provider's own support service: Microsoft Support
Last updated: 16.9.2016