While you activated O365 service according to activating guidelines, the system created a new email address for you and showed it on the screen. The email address is usually as a rule:
But if there exists an other user with the same name, your address could contain letters from your second name or numbers. So your email address could be in form:
- Inform all partners in cooperation including library and email lists about your new email address.
- Update your email address in information services you are using. For example WebOodi, read QuickGuide to update personal data in WebOodi.
- Emails sent to this address will come into O365 service.
The username of O365 service is a valid email address too:
Also these old forms of email addresses can still be used:
- Messages sent to these addresses will be automaticly forwarded into O365 service.
- You can read messages sent to these addresses in O365 service.
Read more: Office 365 for Education, O365 username