Student email is part of Office 365 Services
Student email service of University of Oulu in Paju server has been replaced with Office 365 service. Office 365 for Education (O365) will offer our students a free Outlook email, but also free cloud services like Office Web Apps applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Lync), calendar and OneDrive.
Since autumn 2014 O365 users have right to install Office software into their workstations and mobile devices too. Read more.
Any questions, problems?
If you meet problems with logging into O365 service after activation and one-hour wait, first check out your username for the service. No other email addresses are accepted as a username.
We have listed frequently asked questions (FAQ) on the O365 guidelines page. If you cannot find a solution there, please contact our Helpdesk.
Information for them who earlier used Paju's email service
- Email service of Paju server has ended on 31 October, 2013
- Webmail and Pine of Paju server are not in use any more
- If you have not copied your old emails from Paju and you need them now, please contact Helpdesk
- Guidelines: Paju email transfer (NOTE: The transfer window is not open any more)
- Read more about effects of the changing of the email service: Changes in a nutshell