14.4.2014: The results of the selection for the academic year 2014/15 will be published on Friday 25 April 2014.
Education and Globalisation
- International Master's programme with students and alumni from 53 countries. Students will acquire international experience and exposure by interacting and networking with fellow-students and lecturers from around the world
- Focuses on ethics, policy, planning, curriculum, evaluation and comparative research in education.
- Emphasises North-South-East-West dialogue and includes studies in education, interculturalism and globalisation.
- Full-time studies for two academic years (120 ECTS credits), major subject: Education, degree awarded: MA (Education), language of instruction: English
- Prerequisites for applicants: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent higher education degree) and English language proficiency
- Future career in public, private or civil society sector e.g.: project leader, coordinator, educational consultant, evaluator, researcher, teacher, administrator
- Graduates are eligible to continue at doctoral level
- Annual application deadline: end of January
TWITTER: Follow us on Twitter EdGloUniOulu
BROCHURE: in English, in Russian
The University of Oulu has been awarded the prestigious ECTS Label. The label is given to institutions which have shown excellence in applying the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) and which have shown commitment and ability to demonstrate that their teaching and learning are transparent and facilitate the recognition of studies and qualifications. The University of Oulu is the only research university in Finland to have the ECTS Label.