NEWS: More info for applicants | Language requirements | Programme poster | Student stories: studying in EdGlo and living in Oulu | Next C-Q-C: 12.12. |
Education and Globalisation
- International Master's programme with students and alumni from 53 countries. Students will acquire international experience and exposure by interacting and networking with fellow-students and lecturers from around the world
- Focuses on ethics, policy, planning, curriculum, evaluation and comparative research in education.
- Emphasises North-South-East-West dialogue and includes studies in education, interculturalism and globalisation.
- Full-time studies for two academic years (120 ECTS credits), major subject: Education, degree awarded: MA (Education), language of instruction: English
- Prerequisites for applicants: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent higher education degree) and English language proficiency
- Future career in public, private or civil society sector e.g.: project leader, coordinator, educational consultant, evaluator, researcher, teacher, administrator
- Graduates are eligible to continue at doctoral level
- Annual application deadline: end of January
BROCHURE: in English, in Russian