NEWS: Article on PISA by Dan Murphy, graduate of EdGlo, published in Policy Futures in Education 12:7 | Information for applicants | Detailed selection criteria | EdGlo: a springboard to intl jobs in education and development (The Oulu Chamber of Commerce, page 81) |
MA in Education and Globalisation
- International Master's programme with students and alumni from 53 countries. Students will acquire international experience and exposure by interacting and networking with fellow-students and lecturers from around the world
- Focuses on ethics, policy, planning, curriculum, evaluation and comparative research in education.
- Emphasises North-South-East-West dialogue and includes studies in international education, interculturalism and globalisation.
- Full-time studies for two academic years (120 ECTS credits), major subject: Education, degree awarded: MA (Education), language of instruction: English
- Prerequisites for applicants: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent higher education degree) and English language proficiency
- Future career in public, private or civil society sector e.g.: project leader, coordinator, educational consultant, evaluator, researcher, teacher, administrator
- Graduates are eligible to continue at doctoral level
- Annual application deadline: end of January
FOLLOW US on Twitter: EdGloUniOulu Facebook: edglounioulu and LinkedIn: EdGloUniOulu
BROCHURE: in English, in Russian
The University of Oulu has been awarded the ECTS Label. The label is given to institutions which have shown excellence in applying the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS) and which have shown commitment and ability to demonstrate that their teaching and learning are transparent and facilitate the recognition of studies and qualifications.