NEWS: Student stories: experiences in EdGlo and life in Oulu | Results of the student selection 2013 | Programme brochure | New Master's Theses
What is EdGlo?
- International Master's programme with students and alumni from 48 countries. Students will acquire international experience and exposure by interacting and networking with fellow-students and lecturers from around the world
- Full-time studies for two acadecmic years (120 ECTS credits)
- Major subject: Education, degree awarded: MA (Education)
- Accreditation by the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture
- Language of instruction: English
- Prerequisites for applicants:
•Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent higher education degree)
•English language proficiency
- Future career in public, private or civil society sector e.g.: project leader, coordinator, educational consultant, evaluator, researcher, teacher, administrator
- EdGlo does not constitute a formal teaching qualification
- Graduates are eligible to continue at doctoral level
- Annual application deadline: end of January
In these pages you will find relevant information e.g. for current EdGlo students, alumni and potential employers. For further information please write to edglo.coordinator(at)oulu.fi.