You must log in to the system in order to submit, edit or delete information.
Browsing or searching for information, e.g. publication or expert information, does not require logging in.
You can log in to the system at the URL https://solecris.oulu.fi/crisyp/disp/_/en/welcome/nop?kieli=1&menuid=0 using the koivu user ID of the University of Oulu.
If you cannot log in, make sure that you have a user ID for the University personal information system.
- Go to the URL https://solecris.oulu.fi/crisyp/disp/_/en/welcome/nop?kieli=1&menuid=0.
- Click Login in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Enter your user ID and password. Your user ID is the koivu ID of the University.
- The system lets you know whether your login was successful. You can see your name in the lower left-hand corner of the page, and in place of login it says Logout in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- When you log in for the first time you should check and revise your personal information. Click My information and Move to edit page. On the edit page you can check your information, as well as edit and add new information. Fields that are visible to the public: Name, academic degree, employment periods, fields of expertise, telephone, GSM, e-mail address, web site and reception times. Fields displayed in red are mandatory.
- First check your employment information and then fill in at least the mandatory red fields.
The Employment periods field shows your valid employment relationships. The data comes from the personal information system. Click on Employment periods. In the “Visible to public” field you can select either "yes" or "no" according to whether you wish your employment relationships to be visible to other users. Click Save and the system returns to the editing form. If you have several valid employment relationships, you must go through all of them as per the instructions above.
In the Publicity field you can define the publicity of your expert information. By selecting yes you agree to display your information on the website of the University of Oulu, i.e., your expert information will be visible to all users of the database. If you select no, your expert information will not be visible to other users. Please note that even if you deny the publishing of your expert information, the information on any publications, expert tasks, etc. that you have submitted can still be seen by everyone.
- Save your information by clicking the Save changes in basic information button on the bottom of the page.
- This opens the Internal experts view. You can check that the information was saved correctly. You can edit your information again when necessary by clicking on the Move to edit page button.
It is recommended that you fill in your expert information as completely as possible. A more detailed description of this section can be found in the My information section of these instructions.
A user currently logged in can log out and return to the browsing mode by clicking Logout in the menu bar at the top of the page.
Any user can browse the information submitted to the database. Different user groups have the following specific access rights:
Users not logged in (the public) can search for and view information.
Logged-in users (University staff) can
- Search for and view information
- Submit publications, expert tasks, teaching merits, visits and artistic activities
- Add and edit their own expert information, e.g. contact information and fields of expertise
- Print a CV report of an expert.
Departmental users (contact persons) can
- Search for and view information
- Edit the submitted work and merits of the staff of their respective departments
- Submit information on conferences organised by their departments and foreign scholars visiting their department
- Print a departmental report and a choice-based departmental report.
The Library verifies the publication information submitted to the database.
The main user is responsible for the administration of the database and also solves problems.
Last updated: 6/10/2016