Biocenter Oulu is offering image acquisition and processing services through a dedicated core facility set up. We have state-of-the art equipment for light and electron microscopy and optical tomography, located at the Biocenter Oulu laboratories in the Main Building of Medical Campus and in vivo imaging services at laboratory animal centre.
We can offer the following research activities as service:
1. Confocal and video microscopy
2. Transmission electron microscopy and tomography
3. Specimen preparation for light and electron microscopy
4. Image analysis and 2D/3D morphometry
5. Microinjection of living cells
6. OPT - optical projection tomography
7. IVIS - in vivo imaging system
In this way it is easy for researchers not familiar with imaging to get acquainted with cell biological analyses and structural analyses of tissues at light and electron microscopic levels.
More information can be found on the Tissue Imaging Center website.
Last updated: 15/1/2013