Students use WebOodi
Students can use WebOodi to
- make an annual registration as attending or non-attending
- see degree requirements and view instruction from course catalogues
- make a personal study plan (OodiPSP)
- register for teaching and exams
- follow received credits
- order an official transcript
- change contact information
- decide who can view contact information
- give course feedback*
*) depending on units, not used university wide.
Oodi support is available at oodtuki(at)oulu.fi.
Last updated: 27/6/2016