The stages and schedule of Master's Thesis work
Three mandatory reports:
- Research plan (approx. 5 pages)
- Intermediate report (approx. 30–40 pp. ~ theoretical part)
- Manuscript (approx. 60–80 pp. ~ all chapters written once)
Supervisors will comment on these, which will help the work forward
Oral presentation will be evaluated during the presentation of either the intermediate report or the manuscript.
Instructions for opponents
- Study the important research elements of the work in accordance with the evaluation criteria of master's theses and name two merits and two development suggestions related to the work. Present and provide grounds for these four issues during your own turn in the seminar.
- Prepare also an A4 document where you can collect various observations for the thesis writer (e.g. about mistakes, etc.)
Last updated: 15/7/2016