The Research Infrastructure Catalogue is free online database for searching and identifying research infrastructures and facilities located at and operated by UArctic member institutions. The database connects the UArctic with the international scientific community, raises awareness about their research facilities available for external users, and creates potential for collaboration and efficient use of research infrastructures. The Catalogue includes e.g. research stations, monitoring sites, botanical gardens, research vessels, observatories, library collections, laboratories and online databases.
- The UArctic Research Infrastructure Catalogue features include:
- Worldwide search and identification of research infrastructures and facilities located at and operated by UArctic member institutions
- Increased awareness of the international research community and other stakeholders about research infrastructures
- Research collaboration possibilities
- Efficient use of research infrastructures and facilities
Viimeksi päivitetty: 30.3.2016