Deadlines for doctoral study rights
- The deadlines for applications for doctoral study rights are 31.1., 30.4., 31.8., and 31.10. at 15.00 (UTC+2).
- The study rights for doctoral training will commence usually about 2 months after the application deadline; though some exceptions may occur.
- Exceptions may be made in special cases; for example, if the applicant is responding to a competitive call for a graduate position/fellowship.
Deadlines for travel grant applications
- The application deadlines for travel grants in 2017 are 15 February, 30 April, 15 September.
- Please note that travel grants should always be applied before the trip, thus grants for the trips in the beginning of 2018 should be applied latest in the call ending on 15.9.2017.
Doctoral training committees - meeting dates and compositions
- Health and Biosciences
- Human Sciences
- Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
- Technology and Natural SciencesHuman Sciences
Last updated: 12/6/2017