Submission periods for doctoral study rights
- The annual submission periods for applications for doctoral study rights are 1.1.-30.4. at 15.00 (UTC+2) and 1.7.-31.10. at 15.00 (UTC+2).
- The applications marked as 'Complete' will be processed in monthly Doctoral Training Committee meetings during the application period. Those applications that are not marked as 'Complete', or require further information, will be processed after application period closes.
- Process of granting the study right may take about 2 months, though some exceptions may occur.
Deadlines for travel grant applications
- The application deadlines for travel grants in 2018 are 1 February, 15 April, 15 September.
- Please note that travel grants should always be applied before the trip, thus grants for the trips in the beginning of 2019 should be applied latest in the call ending on 15.9.
Doctoral training committees - meeting dates and compositions
- Health and Biosciences
- Human Sciences
- Information Technology and Electrical Engineering
- Technology and Natural Sciences
Last updated: 27.4.2018