a) Successful studying at Unioulu and career planning in autumn 2017
a) Planning your UniOulu studies, time management and learning: Thur October 12th at 16.15 – 18.00, lecture hall L8
b) From student to professional: identifying your competences and career planning: Thur October 19th at 16.15 – 18.00, lecture hall L1
b) Career Planning for a Global Career -workshop
Materials of the workshop 15.2.2017 held by Nannette Ripmeester (Expertise in Labour Mobility):
- Looking for work around the globe. How to find a job abroad?
- Skills and Values test
- Successful Expatriate Skills
c) Seeking work in Finland, internship opportunities and career planning
Materials of the workshop 13.10.2016
- Seeking work in Finland (slides). Tina Sundqvist, Public employment and business services
- Internship in Finland or outside Finland – financial support. Get familiar with the intership web pages. Elina Koskinen, Student Center
- Project experience, credits and perhaps money as well? Demola – The Best Deal in the World (slides). Simo Kekäläinen, Demola Oulu
- Carees planning and work life skills (slides). Kaisa Karhu, Academif Affairs, Student Center
- AIESEC and internshio (slides). Udgum Khadka, Aiesec.
Events and lectures are provided by Academic Affairs.
Last updated: 28.2.2018