Congratulations on your study place!
Welcome as a new student to the University of Oulu!
This section includes information for new International Master's programme students, for incoming exchange students and for Intercultural Teacher Education degree students.
Please see below for information on for example the following
- CONFIRM your study place and university enrolment and registration
- PAY the student union fee
- APPLY for an apartment
- APPLY for the residence permit if needed
- ATTEND the orientation week
- ACTIVATE your student account and O365 e-mail
- ACTIVATE your student card
- Master's programme students: present your ORIGINAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE to your Faculty's Study affairs immediately after arrival
- Master's programme students awarded the IM scholarship: present the signed TERMS and CONDITIONS document to your Faculty's Study Affairs immediately after arrival
- UPLOAD Tuudo -mobile application to support your studies and student life.
If you have any questions or concerns about your pre-arrival preparations do not hesitate to contact us at:
Opening Events of the Academic Year 2018-2019
Full information on all Opening Events of the Academic Year 2018-2019 will be published here later in the spring/summer.
Vice rectors greet new students September 3 at 12.15 p.m
On Monday, September 3 at 12.15 p.m. the vice rectors greet new students in the Central Lobby (Restaurant Napa, see campus map).