Time and place
As a general rule, General exams (yleinen tentti) are used for the examination of courses with large numbers of students (more than 15 students/ exam).
The length of the general exams is 3 hours (180 minutes). On the Linnanmaa campus, general exams are held on weekdays starting from 4:15 p.m. On the Kontinkangas campus, general exams may be held on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Students can find up-to-date general exam information from WebOodi (e.g. when the exam is held, when to register to the exam and where the exam is held).
The student have to register to the general exam (or cancel the registration) seven (7) calendar days before the exam in WebOodi or Tuudo. NOTE. The exam is not graded if a student has not registered. Note also that if a student registered for the exam does not arrive for the exam, he or she is marked "not received", meaning that the course is listed in WebOodi as failed.
Instructions for students
- Instructions to students taking a general exam 2018-2019
- Special Arrangements for Study Attainments and Examinations
Instructions for teachers and invigilators
- Service description of general exams 2018-2019
- Instructions to invigilators of general exams 2018-2019
- Short instructions for the exam room ("Examination rules for Students 2018-2019")
- Instructions to teachers for submitting the exam questions and results of general exams 2018-2019
- General exam form (for teachers fot submitting the exam questions)
Last updated: 8.11.2018