The University of Oulu Infrastructure Platform started in 1.1.2016. It includes the University’s international, national and multi-faculty internal infrastructures.
The platform is funded and centrally led by the mandate of the Vice Rector for Research. The university-level services, functioning and marketing of the infrastructures is enhanced with the steering group of the infrastructure managers led by the Vice Rector for Research.
The university-level infrastructures:
- BCO-CORE - Biocenter Oulu Infrastructure Core
- Biodiversity Unit - Zoological Museum, Botanical Museum, Botanical Gardens and Bothnian Bay Research Station
- KEKS - Laboratory Animal Centre
- LeaForum - Multi-disciplinary Interaction Research Community
- CMNT - Center of Microscopy and Nanotechnology
- Oulanka Research Station - University of Oulu's regional unit in Kuusamo, North-Eastern Finland.
Last updated: 30.1.2017