Application period for entry 2017 has closed.
Online Application Form
The online application is open during the application period.
The link to the application form can be found here during the application period.
Number of study places
- Economics (ME), 15 students
- Finance (MF), 15 students + 5 HEC Liege students (double degree programme)
- Financial and Management Accounting (FMA), 15 students
- International Business Management (IBM), 20 students
- Marketing (MM), 15 students
Programme Specific Academic Requirements
Our programmes are designed for students with different university level backgrounds:
- The quantitative nature of the Finance programme ideally suits those who have studied business, economics, natural sciences or engineering.
- The quantitative nature of the Economics programme ideally suits those who have studied economics, finance, accounting, natural sciences (e.g. mathematics) or engineering.
- The Financial and Management Accounting programme is ideal for applicants with a background in business studies, social sciences, education, natural sciences, mathematics or engineering.
- The International Business Management programme is ideal for those who have background education in business studies, social sciences, or engineering.
- The Marketing programme is ideal for those who have background education in business studies, social sciences, or engineering.
Detailed Selection Criteria
Complete selection criteria and prerequisites can be found HERE, please read them carefully!
General Academic Requirements and Language Requirements are the same for all of the Master's programmes. Please note, that you can apply to maximum of two (2) master's programmes offered by Oulu Business School.
Tuition Fees and Scholarships
Student Selection Results
Applicants will be informed about the admission results by the end of April 2017 by email. Accepted applicants also will receive an acceptance letter and information package by email during spring 2017.
Statistics from 2016 application round
Amounts of applications per programme in previous application round:
- Economics 58 applications,
- Finance 135 applications,
- Financial and Management Accounting 122 applications,
- International Business Management 258 applications,
- Marketing 165 applications.
Total: 738 applications.
Last updated: 3.5.2017