- RESEM – REmote SEnsing supporting surveillance and operation of Mines
- HuJa - Enhancing the treatment of metal containing storm waters and wastewaters using natural materials
- Min-North: Development, Evaluation and Optimization of Measures to Reduce the Impact on the Environment from Mining Activities in Northern Regions
- Aqvi: Management of groundwater resources under conflicting interests: balancing between human water use and ecosystem needs - Academy of Finland
- ReFFECT: Assessing restoration effectiveness in sediment-stressed forest streams: biodiversity meets hydrology - Academy of Finland
- Winter hydrology and climate change- Maa- ja vesitekniikan tuki r.y.
- Use of environmental tracer and stable isotopes in hydrological research- IAEA network and Maa- ja vesitekniikan tuki r.y.
- Microbial transformations of arsenic and antimony in Northern natural peatlands treating mine waste waters
- Älyvesi - TEKES project
Last updated: 10.2.2017