Virtual webinar in Zoom at 09:00 - 10:00 AM (UTC+2) on January 29, 2021
6G Flagship and Centre for Wireless Communications (CWC) at University of Oulu welcomes you to collaborate on TERWE!
(TERWE=TElemedicine with Reliable Wireless hEalthcare)
University of Oulu is coordinating a Business Finland funded Co-Creation initiative TERWE on 1.12.2020 – 30.4.2021.
Industrial driver is CGI as a system integrator.
GOAL of the webinar is to share some views on wireless eHealth opportunities and seek partners to a wireless eHealth R&D consortium for a BF funded Co-Innovation project.
Focus of the potential co-innovation project is to develop technological enablers and network architecture for scalable eHealth applications.
The collaboration is an opportunity for companies seeking expertise, new markets and export potential on eHealth.
AGENDA of the Webinar
- Welcome (Mika Rantakokko, UOULU)
- Vision for eHealth collaboration – Case TERWE (Matti Hämäläinen, UOULU), 5 minutes
- eHealth Business Possibilities (Mari Koskinen, CGI), 10 minutes
- Wireless possibilities in eHealth (Janos Arrakoski, Nokia), 10 minutes
- International eHealth business-case (Mark Johnson, SKA, South Africa), 10 minutes
- Potential for International Collaboration (Pekka Ollikainen, Business Finland), 10 minutes
- Discussion, 15 minutes
- Wrap-up and next steps (Prof. Ari Pouttu, UOULU)
Webinar is free of charge. Please register.
Last updated: 28.1.2021