ay811372A Software Development, Maintenance and Operations (OPEN UNI) 5 op
After completing the course, the student will able to:
* explain and utilize theories of software evolution,
* utilize the processes, techniques and tools for software deployment, and operations,
* utilize the processes, techniques and tools for software maintenance, as well as
* utilize the processes, techniques and tools to better understand and maintain large code bases.
* Software Maintenance and Evolution
* Software Product Lines
* Software Maintenance and Evolution Models
* Legacy Systems
Lectures (Video): 20 h, exercises / assignments 78 h, weekly study 42 h
The required prerequisite is that the student has completed BSc degree as well as has basic knowledge on Software Engineering and programming.
Videos, books, exercises
Numerical scale 1-5 or fail
MSc students, open university students.