BISG's research activity has spun off more than ten several enterprises, also acknowledged internationally, including:
- IndoorAtlas, the world's first company to utilize magnetic anomalies inside buildings and smartphones to pinpoint positions indoors. The company was founded in 2012.
- Probot, a high-tech robot company with the vision to transfer results of research world to the end-users and real world applications. The company was founded in 2006.
- Aquamarine Robots, which offers robotic vessels based aquatic information system to collect, store and visualize relevant information from freshwater and mining environments. The company was founded in 2013.
- Codenomicon produces state-of-the-art black-box, negative testing solutions for improving the quality of software implementation. Founded in 2002, Codenomicon found in 2015 the Heartbleed Bug from OpenSSL (the bug affected about two thirds of all the WWW-servers on the Internet, also SSL-VPNs, network appliances and wide variety of client-side software).
- Clarified Networks is a company specialized in providing the collaborative networks analysis tools and services to make modern networks secure and robust.
- Nelilab operates in applications of mathematics to improve products or the efficiency of production processes.
- Atomia is a company aiming to decrease the costs of mass manufactured electronics design, reduce the cycle time of electronic design and make the design easier for people who don't have years of experience in specialized electronics field.
- Indalgo is an industrial process optimization algorithm development and software provider.
- Hearth Signal.
- Nose Laboratory.
Last updated: 6.4.2018