Visiting scientist, Postdoctoral researcher
PhD. Occupational Health, University of Birmingham, UK. 2008.
MSc. Occupational Health Safety and the Environment, University of Birmingham, UK , 2003. MSc. Water Engineering and Management, Asian Institute of Technology, AIT Thailand., 2001.
BSc. Public Health (Honour, 1st Class), Mahidol University, Thailand, 1996.
Aapistie 5B, 1st floor
penpatra.sripaiboonkij (at) oulu.fi
Occupational Health, respiratory heath and asthma in industry, work physiology, epidemiology in occupational health, and public health.
- Penpatra Sripaiboonkij, Sasitorn Taptagaporn. The relationship between respiratory symptoms and lung function with the use gas cooking in university canteen staff. Iranian Journal of Public Health,2015 (Letter to editor)
- Samu Hernberg, Penpatra Sripaiboonkij, Reginald Quansah, Jouni J.K. Jaakkola, Maritta S. Jaakkola. Lung function is reduced among subjects with asthma with exposed to mold odour. Indoor exposure to mold odor is related to reduce lung function. (Letter to editor), Chest. 2014; 146(1):e28-e29. doi:10.1378/chest.14-0582 .
- Samu Hernburg, Penpatra Sripaiboonkij, Reginald Quansah, Jouni J.K. Jaakkola, Maritta S Jaakkola. Indoor molds and lung function in healthy adults. Respiratory Medicine. 2014; 108: 677-684. doi: 10.1016/j.rmed.2014.03.004. IF 2.996
- Penpatra Sripaiboonkij, Maritta S. Jaakkola. Mesothelioma in relation to asbestos exposure in laboratory work. Health; 2013. Vol.5, No.6, 981-984. http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/health.2013.56129.
- Wantanee Phanprasit, Dusit Sujirarat, Pirutchada Musigapong, Penpatra Sripaiboonkij, Chalermchai Chaikittiporn. Asbestos Exposure among Mitering Workers. Safety and Health at Work. Saf Health Work. Sep 2012; 3(3): 235–240. doi: 10.5491/SHAW.2012.3.3.235
- Jaakkola MS, P Sripaiboonkij, Jaakkola JK. Effect of occupational exposures and smoking on lung function in tile factory workers. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 2011:84, 151-158.
- Sripaiboonkij P, Sripaiboonkij N, Phanprasit W, Jaakkola MS. Respiratory and skin health among glass microfiber production workers: A cross-sectional study. Environmental Health 2009, 8:36.
- Sripaiboonkij P, Phanprasit W, Jaakkola MS. Respiratory and skin effects of exposure to wood dust from the rubber tree Hevea brasiliensis. Occup Environ Med 2009; 66: 442-447.
- Sripaiboonkij P, Phanprasit W, Jaakkola MS. Respiratory effects of occupational exposures in a milk powder factory. Eur Respir J 2008; 31:807-814.
- Jaakkola MS, Sripaiboonkij P. Letter to the editor. (on Respiratory effects of occupational exposures in a milk powder factory.) Eur Respir J 2008; 32: 820-821.
Presentations in Conferences
- Presented a paper at ICOH 2015 in Korea, 31st May – 5 June, 2015 ( Oral presentation)
- Presented a poster at EPICOH 2013 in Utrecht, Netherlands, June 2013 (Poster presentation)
- Presented a paper at EPICOH 2011 in Oxford, UK in September 2011. (Oral presentation)
- Presented a poster at the Occupational Hygiene 2011 at the Stafford Upon Avon; UK, in April, 2011. (poster presentation)
- Presented a paper at the Occupational Hygiene 2009 Annual Conference at The Winter Gardens, Eastbourne, UK (28-30 April, 2009).(oral presentation)
- Presented a poster at 4th UK and Ireland Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Meeting, London UK (7 July 2008).(poster presentation)
- Presented a paper at the Occupational Hygiene 2008 Annual Conference in Bristol, UK (13 -15 May 2008) (oral presentation)
- Presented a paper at the 7th International Scientific Conference - IOHA 2008, Taiwan (18-22 February 2008) (oral presentation)
Last updated: 28.6.2016