- 2012 Award for the best oral presentation of the Science Day of the Faculty of Medicine
Doctoral student Sirpa Heikkinen
- 2014 Award for the best oral presentation of the Science Day of the Faculty of Medicine
Doctoral student Heidi Hintsala
- 2014 Best Graduate Thesis of the Year award
Doctoral student Niilo Ryti
- 2014 Best Article of the Year 2013 award
Postdoctoral researcher Taina Lajunen
Lajunen TK, Jaakkola JJ, Jaakkola MS. The Synergistic Effect of Heredity and Exposure to Second-hand Smoke on Adult-onset Asthma. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013 Oct 1;188(7):776-82.
- 2015 Best poster of the 12th Science Day, voted by audience
Nazeeba Siddika, Hamudat Balogun
- John M. Peters Award for outstanding contributions to environmental or occupational health through leadership in research, education, or public health by the American Thoracic Society’s Assembly on Environmental, Occupational and Population Health (EOPH)
Professor Maritta S. Jaakkola
Doctoral student Niilo Ryti receiving the Award for the Best Graduate Thesis of the year 2014.
Last updated: 28.6.2016