Research focus areas
Inorganic analytical chemistry
- Development of analytical methods for process development, environmental research and geological samples.
- Sample pre-treatment methods and measurements techniques based on atomic spectrometry are important fields of research.
- Main group chemistry: Compounds and transition metal complexes of sulfur, selenium, and tellurium
- Inorganic polymers
- Research methods: synthetic methods in inert atmosphere or high-pressure, X-ray diffraction, NMR spectroscopy, molecular modelling.
- Organic functional materials.
- Natural polysaccharides - Chemical modification and utilization in various applications.
- Development of new (catalytic) water purification methods and materials
- Surface chemistry research
- Research of lithium based battery chemicals
- Catalytic processing of biomass
Last updated: 15.10.2018