DigiHealth Hub, in collaboration with Digital Health research programme and OuluHealth ecosystem, supports digital transformation in the health and wellbeing sector by providing access to the latest knowledge, scientific expertise, technology and easy entry to innovation ecosystems and multi-partner cooperation (regional, national, international).
DigiHealth Hub is a focal point of support in the fields of
- Health data practices and competences in analytics for data-driven health and wellbeing innovations
- Deployment and assessing digital health services (mHealth, Artificial Intelligence, and Robotics)
We support research and innovation in solving challenges in data-driven health and wellbeing by
- Increasing knowledge by sharing best practices and expertise
- Boosting innovation by creating and providing new tools, methods, and guidance
- Opening collaboration opportunities by building and coordinating new research and innovation partnerships
We help you in identifying the right partners and forms of collaborations
DigiHealth Hub coordinates OuluHealth Digital Innovation Hub (DIH), which helps companies grasp digital opportunities by providing access to piloting and testing environments, financing advice, as well as training and networking opportunities.