Health Tuesday offers you an opportunity to discuss with professionals of health, wellbeing and health tech companies, decision makers, investors and representatives of the public sector.
Tekes has taken over the coordination of this series of events from its original launcher, the Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra. Oulu is taking part in Health Tuesday events via webcast and a regional discussion and/or presentations to be held after the webcasting alongside small-scale breakfast. Health Tuesdays are organized on the first Tuesday of every month 8-9.30 am.
Health Tuesday Oulu 2.5.2017: New funding opportunities for SMEs
Time: 8.00-9.30 am (doors 7.45)
Place: Linnanmaa campus, Tellus Innovation Arena, Stage (door 2T, map square C8 in campus map)
Program (webcast 8.00-8.45):
- Welcoming words - Kari Kataja, Programme Manager, Tekes
- European Investment Fund backed financing for Finnish SMEs: SME InnovFin & SME Initiative - Erno Ihto, Finance Manager, Finnvera
- Insure your deal against credit losses: Export credit guarantees - Otto Lindstedt, Finance Manager, Finnvera
- Accelerating growth via venture capital and private equity - Joni Karsikas, Investment Manager, Tesi
- Explorer and Team Finland Trade Fair Grant - Heli Flink, Senior Advisor, Tekes
Presentations/ discussion and networking in Oulu 8.45-
Registration by April 27th here
Last updated: 18.4.2017