Health Tuesday offers you an excellent opportunity to discuss with professionals of health, wellbeing and health tech companies, decision makers, investors and representatives of the public sector.
Oulu is taking part in the Tekes Health Tuesday event via webcast and a regional discussion and/or presentations to be held after the webcasting alongside small-scale breakfast. Health Tuesdays are organized on the first Tuesday of every month 8-10 am.
Health Tuesday Oulu 1.11.2016: Health Dates - Super Like of Digitalization
Time: 8-10 am (doors 7.45)
Place: Linnanmaa campus, TellUs Innovation Arena, Stage (door 2T, map square C8 in campus map)
- Merja Hiltunen, Chief Adviser,Tekes
Corporate pitching is a session where big companies are pitching to small companies and researchers.
- Juha Laurila, Director, Ecosystem Partnerships, Nokia Technologies
- Oliver Rittgen, CEO, Bayer Nordic
- Maarit Palo, Executive, Governmental Affairs, IBM Finland and Patrick Hallford, Nordic Robotics/Drone Cognition Ecosystem Business Development Director, IBM
- Jarmo Ruohonen, Director at Philips MR Therapy, Philips Healthcare
Presentations and networking in Oulu 8.50 -
Registration by October 30 here.
Would you like to present your project/company/idea on Health Tuesday Oulu? Tell us!
More information on Tekes´ Health Tuesday and Video records of past events can be found here.
Last updated: 2.11.2016