Health Tuesday offers you an excellent opportunity to discuss with professionals of health, wellbeing and health tech companies, decision makers, investors and representatives of the public sector.
Oulu is taking part in the Tekes Health Tuesday event via webcast and a regional discussion and/or presentations to be held after the webcasting alongside small-scale breakfast. Health Tuesdays are organized on the first Tuesday of every month 8-10 am.
Health Tuesday Oulu 13.12.2016: Health Tuesday Meets Startup Accelerators and Communities
Time: 8-9.30 am (doors 7.45)
Place: Linnanmaa campus, TellUs Innovation Arena, Frost Club (door 2T, map square C8 in campus map)
- Merja Hiltunen, Chief Adviser,Tekes
- Health Innovation Village, Peter Green, community manager
- Vertical Accelerator, Sebastien Gianelli, co-founder
- Turku Science Park Ltd / SparkUp Turku, Tom Palenius, Senior Advisor
- Helsinki Think Company and pitch community Findery, Auri Evokari, Helsinki Think Company Lead Host
Presentations, discussion and networking in Oulu 8.40-
- Venturing Research Challenge, Veera Virta, Project Coordinator, Centre for Health and Technology & Anne Sorvari, Entrepreneurial Development, Business Kitchen
Registration by December 11 here.
Last updated: 5.12.2016