Health Tuesday offers you an excellent opportunity to discuss with professionals of health, wellbeing and health tech companies, decision makers, investors and representatives of the public sector.
Oulu is taking part in the Tekes Health Tuesday event via webcast and a regional discussion and/or presentations to be held after the webcasting alongside small-scale breakfast. Health Tuesdays are organized on the first Tuesday of every month 8-10 am.
Health Tuesday Oulu 7.2.2017: Health Tuesday Meets Startup Accelerators and Communities - Part II
Time: 8-9.30 am (doors 7.45)
Place: Linnanmaa campus, Tellus Innovation Arena, Stage (door 2T, map square C8 in campus map)
- Kari Kataja, Programme Manager, Tekes
- Hanna Vartia, Director, HealthSPA
- Drazen Dodik, Technical Evangelist, Microsoft
- Voitto Kangas, CEO, Startup Maria
How stand out from the crowd with your service and startup
- Tiin Zilliacus, Founder, Cherry on top Accelerator
Presentations, discussion and networking in Oulu 8.40-
New initiatives in health, wellbeing and ICT
- Sari Hirvonen-Kantola, Postdoctoral researcher, Oulu School of Architecture, "Galaksi Välivainio - urban development project as an innovation platform"
Registration by February 5th here
Last updated: 31.1.2017