Health Tuesday Oulu is back!
In December's Health Tuesday you'll get to learn about what's new for health and wellbeing with Horizon Europe (2021-2027) funding opportunities, about the new research, development, and innovation actions within OuluHealth, and about the University of Oulu's DigiHealth research program.
The local program will take place as a local Teams meeting after Business Finland's Health Tuesday webinar: Horizon Europe (2021-2027) - What's new for health and wellbeing:
"Horizon Europe will be launched in January 2021. The new framework program by the European Commission will be worth over 80 B€ to boost European research and innovation. Come and hear what are the upcoming opportunities for Finnish companies to get European funding to speed up their future growth. We will also hear the experiences of two innovative SMEs that received funding this year. "
Please note, you'll need to register for both parts separately. Please register by Monday, November 30th, 2 pm. You will receive further information via email after registering.
8:00 Business Finland's Health Tuesday Webinar:
- Opening Words
Kari Klossner, Program Manager, Business Finland
- Horizon Europe (2021-2027): EU's upcoming Framework Programme
Kaisa Ainala, Senior Advisor, Business Finland
- Case: Neuro Event Labs
Kaapo Annala, CEO, Neuro Event Labs
- Case: Sooma
Tuomas Neuvonen, CEO and Co-Founder, Sooma
9:00 Health Tuesday Oulu Local Program
Language Finnish or English, depending on participants.
- Introducing OuluHealth spearhead programs
Maritta Perälä-Heape, Director, Professor on Practice, University of Oulu
- Data ja ratkaisut resurssina osana ennakoivaa ja tukevaa terveydenhuoltoa
- Paremmat palvelut kuntalaisille virtuaalipalvelutuotannon avulla
- Sote-palveluntuottajien innovaatio- ja testaustoiminnan kehittäminen
- Kontinkankaan hyvinvointikampuksen kehittäminen
- Introducing digital health research themes
Simo Saarakkala, Professor, University of Oulu
- Next-generation data for digital healthcare
- Wireless system level architectures for future digital healthcare
- Medical AI to support clinical decisions
- Impact and business solutions of digital health
- Development of Optomed's Aurora IQ – AI-integrated handheld fundus camera
Niina Huikuri, Vice President, Marketing, Optomed
- Networking and discussion
The event ends by 10.00.
Presentations and materials of the previous Health Tuesday event on the Business Finland Health Tuesday page.
Last updated: 17.11.2020