Google Oulu designs state-of-the-art hardware (ASIC IP) and ARM SW based video accelerators for mobile devices and helps integrate them in Google's platforms such as Android and Chrome OS.
- Google internship with a competitive salary, of length 4-12 months starting as soon as possible
- Test automation for software version control commits
- Video quality test automation
- Automatic video content analysis based sequence classification and creation of a metadata system
- Further tasks defined by own interests and skills
- Scripting skills with Python/Bash/etc.
- Familiarity with software version control systems
- 3rd / 4th year electrical engineering / computer science student or a post-graduate student working on a PhD
- Studies in image, video or digital signal processing
- Studies in digital hardware design and/or embedded software design
- Fluent written and spoken English
For applying to this position, please send a transcript "opintorekisteriote" and a CV, both in English, to Aki Kuusela: akikuusela (at) google.com and Ville-Mikko Rautio: vmr (at) google.com
Last updated: 5.4.2012