Academic Year 2019-2020 Orientation Events
UO will organize on September 2-6, 2019 a general orientation week for all international students in order to help students to settle down at the campus. In addition, the Centre for Wireless Communications (CWC) offers specific orientation event for WCE and double-degree students (DD-WCE) on 5.9.2019, 16:00-19:000 o'clock at room TS101. Your student tutor, called "Kummi" in Finnish, will guide you there.
It is extremely crucial for you to get residence permit, book flights & accommodation to make possible to join UO orientation week programme. Otherwise you will not get good start for your studies. WCE teaching also starts on Monday 2.9.2018.
First Aid Calendar for Teaching of 2019-21 WCE-RAN and WCE-RF Groups During Weeks 36-37 (2.9-13.9.2019)
WCE Orientation Slides for 5.9.2019 Event
- WCE Orientation Programme 5.9.2019
- Introduction to ITEE Faculty (Jari Iinatti)
- Introduction to CWC-RT & CWC-NS Research Units (Jari Iinatti and Markku Juntti)
- Future Radio & RF Technologies Towards 5G and Beyond (Aarno Pärssinen)
- ITEE Faculty Student Services & Baclelor's Degree Documentation Checking (Sirpa Nelo)
- Faculty's WCE Study Affairs (Virpi Parkkila and Vaili Jämsä-Uusitalo)
- Electrical Engineering Guild Presentation for WCE Students (Markus Junttila)
- Finnish Culture & Study Culture & Practices (Matti Isohookana)
- WCE-RAN & WCE-RF Study Options and Study Coaching (Kari Kärkkäinen)
WCE Orientation Slides for 14.10.2019 Event
Last updated: 14.10.2019