The Teacher Education Forum (#opettajankoulutusfoorumi) of the Ministry of Education and Culture, Finland, awarded chosen government key projects in teacher education last week, on the 29th of November in Helsinki. Three projects coordinated by University of Oulu received the certificate of honour.
The certificates of honor were awarded in three categories to chosen government key projects!
Certificate of honour for the inspirational development approach
- ULA- Creative expertise – building bridges in teachers’ basic education and continuing education
- TerOpe – project- Competent educators together! (University of Oulu, Faculty of Medicine)
- Supporting together- project (University of Oulu, Faculty of Education)
Kunniamaininta onnistuneimmasta viestinnästä ja näkyvyydestä
- OVET – development project
- Teachers' communities for improving learning and digipedagogical skills (University of Oulu, Faculty of Education)
- OpeOsaa – Development of pedagogical studies for teachers
Kunniamaininta parhaasta verkostoitumisesta ja yhteistyöstä
Congratulations to all the projects for receiving the certificate of honour!
Last updated: 5.12.2018