Ph.D. (Tech.), Post-Doc Research Fellow
Education and degrees awarded
in Instrument Engineering from State University - Education-Science-Production Complex, Oryol, Russia (2014).
Thesis on "Method and equipment for the metrological control of laser Doppler flowmetry devices"
2010 – 2013 PhD student, State University - Education-Science-Production Complex, Oryol, Russia Instrument Engineering, Metrology, Certification Department
Specialty "Medical devices, systems and medical products".
2010 Engineer degree in Instrument engineering in medical-biological practice with First Class Honours; GPA – 5.0 (out of 5.0) from Oryol State Technical University (Instrument Engineering, Metrology, Certification Department), Oryol, Russia.
Thesis on “Apparatus for assessment of the tissue blood perfusion during low-level laser therapy”.
Other education and training, qualifications and skills
Advanced practical training course in optics technology “Adhesion of optical mirrors of telescopes”,
Rikkyo University, Tokyo, Japan (November 2014) from Dr Shingo Kameda.
- Development of biophysical experiments in area of non-invasive medical spectrophotometry (Laser Doppler Flowmetry, Tissue Reflectance Oximetry, Laser Fluorescence Diagnostics).
- Programming in MathCAD (advanced), Matlab (basic), Wolfram Mathematica (intermediate), C# (basic), Verilog (advanced), NI LabView (intermediate).
- Ray trace modelling of the optical systems and light propagation in biotissue (TracePro).
- Thermal design and modelling (COMSOL Multiphysics software).
- Interfacing with different software for data acquisition experiment.
- Numerical and statistical analysis of experimental data.
- Advanced skills in electrical engineering (development, creation and maintenance of different electrical custom-made optoelectronic devices, creation of CCD-based photodetector units with extremely large exposure time, creation of high-speed FPGA-based devices, development of radiation-resistant electronic circuits).
- Advanced user of Altium Designer (electronic design automation software package).
Russian (native), English (intermediate)
- 2016 Post-doctoral research fellow, Optoelectronics and Measurement Techniques Laboratory, University of Oulu, Finland
- 2014 Researcher of Scientific-educational centre “Biomedical engineering”, Oryol State University, Oryol, Russia
Previous work experience
- 2010 – 2016 Assistant lecturer (part-time), Department of “Instrument Engineering, metrology, certification”, Oryol State University, Oryol, Russia.
- 2010 – 2016 Optoelectronic design engineer, Scientific production SME “Astron-Electronics”
- 2009 Hardware engineer, Department of “Design of devices for automation control”, “Proton-Impulse” Company, Oryol.
List of selected publications
- A.V. Dunaev, V.V. Dremin, E.A. Zherebtsov, I.E. Rafailov, K.S. Litvinova, S.G. Palmer, N.A. Stewart, S.G. Sokolovski, E.U. Rafailov, “Individual variability analysis of fluorescence parameters measured in skin with different levels of nutritive blood flow”, Medical Engineering & Physics, 37 (6), 574-583 (2015); doi: 10.1016/j.medengphy.2015.03.011.
- Y.S. Dobrolenskiy, D.V. Ionov, O.I. Korablev, A.A. Fedorova, E.A. Zherebtsov, A.E. Shatalov, S.N. Mantsevich, D.A. Belyaev, N.A. Vyazovetskiy, P.P. Moiseev, K.N. Tchikov, V.M. Krasavtsev, A.V. Savushkin, D.M. Rumyantsev, I.V. Kananykhin, A.I. Viktorov, A.V. Kozyura, S.A. Moryakin, and A.V. Poberovskii, “Development of a space-borne spectrometer to monitor atmospheric ozone”, Applied Optics, 54 (11), 3315-3322 (2015); doi: 10.1364/AO.54.003315.
- A.I. Zherebtsova, A.V. Dunaev, and K.V. Podmaster’ev, “Method and Device for Metrological Control of Laser Doppler Flowmetry Devices”, Biomedical Engineering, 48 (4), 191-195 (2014); doi: 10.1007/s10527-014-9450-1.
- A.V. Dunaev, E.A. Zherebtsov, D.A. Rogatkin, N.A. Stewart, S.G. Sokolovski, E.U. Rafailov, “Novel measure for the calibration of laser Doppler flowmetry devices”, Proc. SPIE, 8936, 89360D (2014); doi:10.1117/12.2035651.
- A.V. Dunaev, E.A. Zherebtsov, D.A. Rogatkin, N.A. Stewart, S.G. Sokolovski, and E.U. Rafailov, “Substantiation of medical and technical requirements for noninvasive spectrophotometric diagnostic devices", Journal of Biomedical Optics, 18 (10), 107009 (2013); doi:10.1117/1.JBO.18.10.107009.
- A.V. Dunaev, “Software and hardware system and methods for control of technical state of laser Doppler flowmetry monitors”, Biomedical Radioelectronics, 11, 56-64 (2014) (in Russian).
- A.V. Dunaev, V.V. Dremin, E.A. Zherebtsov, S.G. Palmer, S.G. Sokolowskiy, E.U. Rafailov, “Analisys of individual variability of parameters of laser fluorescence diagnostics”, Biotechnosphere, 2 (26), 38-45 (2013) (in Russian).
- K.V. Podmaster’ev, A.V. Dunaev, A.V. Kozjura, E.A. Zherebtsov, “Metrological assurance of biomedical instrumentation and technologies for functional diagnosis”, Biotechnosphere, 5-6 (23-24), 92-96. (2012) (in Russian).
- V.V. Dremin, E.A. Zherebtsov, A.V. Dunaev, “Assessment of the signal level during laser fluorescent diagnostics by the Monte-Carlo method”, Fundamental and applied problems of engineering and technology, 3 (293), 134-139 (2012) (in Russian).
- A.V. Dunaev, E.A. Zherebtsov, D.A. Rogatkin “Principles of the Test-Object for Metrological Control of the Laser Doppler Flowmetry Apparatuses”, Biomedical Radioelectronics, 1, 8-16 (2012) (in Russian).
- A.V. Dunaev, E.A. Zherebtsov, A.I. Egorova, D.A. Rogatkin, “Device for diagnosing functional state of peripheral vessels”. Patent RU 2503407 (2014).
- A.V. Dunaev, E.A. Zherebtsov, A.I. Egorova, D.A. Rogatkin, L.I. Dmytruk, “Diagnostic technique for functional status of microcirculation system in vibration disease”. Patent RU 2474379 (2013).
- A.V., Dunaev, E.A. Zherebtsov, D.A. Rogatkin, “Device for metrological control of state of laser Doppler flowmetry devices”. Patent RU 2489963 (2013).
Last updated: 9.9.2016