1. Personal details
- Name: Dremin Viktor (Ph.D. (Tech.))
- Current position: Visiting Researcher
2. Education and degrees awarded
- PhD in Biomedical Engineering, Orel State University, Orel, Russia (2017)
Thesis on “Method and device for diagnosis of tissue metabolism disorders based on optical spectroscopy (on the example of diabetes mellitus)”.
- MSc in Biomedical Engineering, Orel State University, Orel, Russia (2013)
Thesis on “The device for laser fluorescent diagnostics with an acousto-optic spectrometric channel”.
3. Other education and training, qualifications and skills
- Business creation, Orel State University, Orel, Russia (2016).
- Design of analog-digital integrated circuits, Integral Solutions Ltd., Zelenograd, Russia, 2014
4. Current position
- 2018-present, Visiting Researcher, Optoelectronics and Measurement Techniques unit, University of Oulu, Oulu, Finland (EDUFI Fellowship program)
- present, Researcher, Orel State University, Research and Development Center of Biomedical Photonics, Orel, Russia
5. Previous work experience
- 2014-2018, Optoelectronic Design Engineer, SPE “Astron Electronics”, Department of Videospectral Devices, Orel, Russia
- 2016, Visiting Researcher, ITMO University, Department of Computer Photonics and Videomatics, Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 2016, Visiting Researcher, Aston University, Aston Institute of Photonic Technologies, Birmingham, UK
6. Teaching experience
- 2015-2017: Teaching practical and laboratory classes (Orel State University, Orel, Russia): “Modeling Biological Processes and Systems”, “Physical and Technical Bases of Tomography”, “Optoelectronic Devices in Diagnostics, Therapy and Surgery”, “Electronics and Microprocessor Technology”, “Computer-Aided Design”.
- 2017-2018: Teaching lectures (Orel State University, Orel, Russia): “Basis of Biophotonics”, “Modeling Biological Processes and Systems”.
7. List of selected publications
1. A.V. Dunaev, V.V. Dremin, E.A. Zherebtsov, I.E. Rafailov, K.S. Litvinova, S.G. Palmer, N.A. Stewart, S.G. Sokolovski, and E.U. Rafailov. Individual variability analysis of fluorescence parameters measured in skin with different levels of nutritive blood flow. Med Eng Phys, 37(6):574-583, 2015.
2. I.E. Rafailov, V.V. Dremin, K.S. Litvinova, A.V. Dunaev, S.G. Sokolovski, and E.U. Rafailov. Computational model of bladder tis-sue based on its measured optical properties. Journal of Biomedical Optics, 21(2):25006, 2016.
3. V.V. Dremin and A.V. Dunaev. How the melanin concentration in the skin affects the fluorescence-spectroscopy signal formation. Journal of Optical Technology, 83(1):43-48, 2016.
4. E. Zherebtsov, V. Dremin, A. Zherebtsova, I. Makovik, and A. Dunaev. Optical non-invasive diagnostics of microcirculatory-tissue systems of the human body: questions of metrological and instrumentation provision. Journal of Biomedical Photonics & Engineering, 2(4):040305, 2016.
5. E.V. Potapova, V.V. Dremin, E.A. Zherebtsov, I.N. Makovik, A.I. Zherebtsova, A.V. Dunaev, K.V. Podmasteryev, V.V. Sidorov, A.I. Krupatkin, L.S. Khakhicheva, and V.F. Muradyan. Evaluation of microcirculatory disturbances in patients with rheumatic diseases by the method of diffuse reflectance spectroscopy. Human Physiology, 43(2):222-228, 2017.
6. V.V. Dremin, E.A. Zherebtsov, V.V. Sidorov, A.I. Krupatkin, I.N. Makovik, A.I. Zherebtsova, E.V. Zharkikh, E.V. Potapova, A.V. Dunaev, A.A. Doronin, A.V. Bykov, I.E. Rafailov, K.S. Litvinova, S.G. Sokolovski, and E.U. Rafailov. Multimodal optical measurement for study of lower limb tissue viability in patients with diabetes mellitus. Journal of Biomedical Optics, 22(8):1–10, 2017.
7. M.A. Filina, E.V. Potapova, I.N. Makovik, E.V. Zharkih, V.V. Dremin, E.A. Zherebtsov, A.V. Dunaev, V.V. Sidorov, A.I. Krupatkin, E.A. Alimicheva, G.I. Masalygina, and V.F. Muradyan. Functional changes in blood microcirculation in the skin of the foot during heat-ing tests in patients with diabetes mellitus. Human Physiology, 43(6):693-699, 2017.
8. E.V. Potapova, V.V. Dremin, E.A. Zherebtsov, I.N. Makovik, E.V. Zharkikh, A.V. Dunaev, O.V. Pilipenko, V.V. Sidorov, and A.I. Krupatkin. A complex approach to noninvasive estimation of microcirculatory tissue impairments in feet of patients with diabetes melli-tus using spectroscopy. Optics and Spectroscopy, 123(6):955-964, 2017.
9. I.N. Makovik, A.V. Dunaev, V.V. Dremin, A.I. Krupatkin, V.V. Sidorov, L.S. Khakhicheva, V.F. Muradyan, O.V. Pilipenko, Ilya E. Rafailov, and Karina S. Litvinova. Detection of angiospastic disorders in the microcirculatory bed using laser diagnostics technologies. Journal of Innovative Optical Health Sciences, 11(1):1750016, 2018.
10. I. Mizeva, Zharkikh E., V. Dremin, E. Zherebtsov, I. Makovik, E. Potapova, and A. Dunaev. Spectral analysis of the blood flow in the foot microvascular bed during thermal testing in patients with diabetes mellitus. Microvascular Research, 120:13-20, 2018.
- V.V. Dremin, A.V. Dunaev. Program for modeling fluorescence spectra of biological tissues. Certificate of registration of the computer program № 2017618099, 2017.
- V.V. Dremin, I.N. Makovik, E.A. Zherebtsov, A.I. Zherebtsova, E.V. Zharkikh, E.V. Potapova, A.V. Dunaev. Device for optical diagnostics of blood supply and viability of biological tissues. Patent RU 2663938, 2018.
Last updated: 1.10.2018