Project Manager, M.Sc.
Tel: +358 294 487680
Fax: +358 8 553 2774
1991: M.Sc.(Chem.), University of Oulu, Finland
Research experience and interests
Human health measuring
Inkjet-printed color filters, applications of printed intelligence.
Measurement and characterization techniques applied to electronics and pulp (optical microscopy, imaging and spectroscopy techniques: UV-VIS-NIR, fluorescence, polarization/ellipsometry, X-ray, SIMS).
Areas of expertise
Application of measurement and characterization techniques to electronics.
Project management, development of R&D&I environments, networking and cross-linking (industry and research organizations, experts from different fields etc.), Bothnian Arc co-operation.
Finnish, English, Swedish
- Remes, Kari; Leppänen, Kimmo; Fabritius, Tapio, "Thermography based online characterization of conductive thin films in large-scale electronics fabrication", Optics Express Vol. 26, Issue 2, pp. 1219-1229 (2018), https://doi.org/10.1364/OE.26.001219
- Schuss, Christian; Remes, Kari; Leppänen, Kimmo; Saarela, Juha; Fabritius, Tapio; Eichberger, Bernd; Rahkonen, Timo (2018) Detecting Defects in Photovoltaic Panels With the Help of Synchronized Thermography. - IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement 67 (5), 1178-1186 . https://doi.org/10.1109/TIM.2018.2809078
- C. Schuss, K. Remes , K. Leppänen, J. Saarela, T. Fabritius, B. Eichberger, and T. Rahkonen, “Defect Localisation in Photovoltaic Panels with the Help of Synchronized Thermography”, I2MTC 2017, Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference (I2MTC), 2017 IEEE International, 22-25 May 2017, DOI: 10.1109/I2MTC.2017.7969889
- C. Schuss, K. Leppänen, K. Remes, J. Saarela, T. Fabritius, B. Eichberger, and T. Rahkonen, “Detecting Defects in Photovoltaic Cells and Panels and Evaluating the Impact on Output Performances”, IEEE Trans. Instrum. Meas. 65(5), 1108 - 1119 (2016)
- Jokinen, Karoliina; Bykov, Alexander V.; Sliz, Rafal; Remes, Kari; Fabritius, Tapio; Myllylä, Risto (2015) Light Emission Color Conversion of Polyfluorene-Blend OLEDs Induced by Thermal Annealing. - IEEE transactions on electron devices 62 (7), 2238-2243
- K. Jokinen,A. Bykov,R. Sliz,K. Remes,T. Fabritius,R. Myllylä "Luminescence and Spectrum Variations Caused by Thermal Annealing in Undoped and Doped Polyfluorene OLEDs", Solid State Electronics, Volume 103, January 2015, Pages 184-189
- K. Remes, L. Palmu, P. Ronkainen, "Studies of selected inspection and failure analysis techniques for LTCC micromodules", Proc. 16th European Microelectronics and Packaging Conference (EMPC 2007), 410-412 (2007).
- K. Remes, L. Palmu, “Characterisation of photodetectors on wafers”, Proc. Optics Days, Kajaani, Finland, 63 (2002).
- C. Ye, O.M. Sundström, K. Remes, “Microscopic transmission ellipsometry: measurement of the fibril angle and the relative phase retardation of single, intact wood pulp fibers”, Appl. Opt. 33 (28), 6626-6637 (1994).
Last updated: 26.10.2018