Education from Finland - learn from the best!
Consultation and Expert Services
Develop your organisation, education system or degree programmes in cooperation with experts from the University of Oulu.
Customized commissioned degree programs are targeted for non-EU student groups with specific requirements. The degree contents are flexible can be planned together with the target group.
Deep Dive into Finnish Education
Come and experience the top-rated Finnish way of learning and teaching with us. Be inspired by the variety of pedagogical approaches and learning environments. Dive your pearl from Finland!
Science with Arctic Attitude - 22 international degree programmes taught in English. Application period for studies starting in autumn 2022 to take place in 5-19 January 2022.
Find Your Future in Finland!
Finland has one of the leading education systems in the world. Finnish expertise in education is highly valued internationally and is the basis of educational activities worldwide.
Research-based pedagogy and its innovative approach to teaching and learning
Worlds happiest country for 4th year running! (UN World Happiness Report)
Finland is leading in providing future-skills education for youth, according to the Worldwide Educating for the Future Index (WEFFI)
Highly competent and motivated teachers, top quality teacher training and pedagogical qualifications
21st Century Education - Management Training for Nigerian School Owners and Principals
From the Land of the Ice and the Snow to the Desert Heat of the Persian Gulf
An Unique Collaboration between Finland and China - a Double Degree in Software Engineering
Prime Example of Intercontinental Cooperation – Building a Faculty of Medicine in Namibia
Sharing the Sustainable Lifestyle – A Crash Course for Jiangxi City Officials
Customizing the Armenian Teacher Training System Was All About Finding Trust
Whats been said of us
- Multifunctional and innovating teaching and learning!
- Presentation in diversity topics, combination of theory and actual practice in schools were the most interesting and useful for me.
Programme participants, Hangzhou - China
- I have learnt very pragmatic ways and had useful experiences!
- I will try hard to apply what I have learnt here into my own teaching
- Much appreciation to our beloved Finnish teachers!
- Finnish teachers were very committed and humorous during the training
Programme participants, Beijing - China
- The best in the programme? Everything! From airport reception to the actual training!
- The training was so impactful, I am going to improve on my recruitment process and learning environments in my school
- I was very impressed and would come for more if I had the opportunity
- The awareness of each trainer and teacher of the subject matter was fabolous
Programme participants, Lagos - Nigeria