Basics in eHealth
Note! This course is part of the DigiHealth training module. Before you can enroll in this course, you must apply for a non-degree study right for DigiHealth training module.
After your application has been accepted you will receive via email an info letter including Webropol link for enrolment for this course of the training.
Enrollment ends .
Mode of delivery
Course study period
This course is part of a study module:
- DigiHealth training module 25 ects (Academic Year 2022-2023)
Terms and concepts:
- societal dimensions
- delivery of health services
- electronic patient records
- data transfer within the health care system
- data transfer between the health care professionals and the citizens
- citizens providing their own health data, mHealth-solutions
- national healthcare information exchange in Finland
- remote consultations, examples like teleradiology, telepsychiatry,
- economical and functional assessment
- remote education in health care
- future visions of health care information systems
- changing current topics in connected health like artificial Intelligence,
knowledge based medicine, cybersecurity etc according to availability
- Most presented examples in the course are based on information system
installations in Northern Finland.
Academic Year 2022-2023
Field of study