Physical Design of Digital Integrated Circuits
Enrollment ends .
Mode of delivery
Course study period
1. Technologies and libraries
2. Design and verification flow overview
3. Layout-driven, power-optimized logic synthesis process
4. Standard cell layout design, including power-network and clock-tree synthesis
5. Post-layout verification
Academic Year 2022-2023
Field of study
Prerequisities and co-requisites
Guidance and counselling
Registration for the training is submitted by applying for non-degree study right. The application is submitted in e-Forms (Electronic forms of the University of Oulu).
- Register for the training module by clicking ”Apply for non-degree study right” at the top of the page.
- The link redirects you to the main page of e-Forms . You can log in with Suomi.fi identification.
- After logging in to e-Forms, click form "2. Application for non-degree studies".
- Please fill in "Personal data" and "Study right" section.
- In the Workflow section at the bottom of the page, please select a “Next assignee”.
You are informed of a granted non-degree study right through e-mail.
The University of Oulu reserves the rights to any changes.