I am currently a researcher at the Center for Machine Vision and Signal Analysis, University of Oulu, Finland. I mainly focus on multimedia and image processing, vision tracking, facial expression recognition, deep learning, and mobile applications. In my seven years of experience in industrial and research projects, I have gained strong knowledge of doing research, implementing algorithms, and developing computer vision applications on smartphones.
- Programming: C/C++, MATLAB, Python, Java, C#.
- Good knowledge with OpenCV, Deep Learning Libraries (Caffe, TensorFlow).
- O/S: Windows, Linux, Android.
- Data Structures and Algorithm.
- Deep Learning and Document Image Analysis, Vision Tracking, Facial Expression Recognition, and Video Coding.
FI-90014 University of Oulu