If your primary interest is to go on exchange to another EU country, you can find more information on the Erasmus and Nordplus website. There you can also find the contact information of your own Faculty or School International Coordinator.
If you are more interested in destinations outside Europe, click the Exchanges outside Europe -website.
Please note that the deadlines for submitting applications differ in Erasmus Exchanges and Destinations outside Europe!
Before you make your choice, we advise you to consider the following topics and discuss them with your coordinator:
- Why do you want to go on exchange?
- What courses do you want to take?
- When can you go?
- How many courses can/must you take?
- How do you get the studies transferred in your degree?
- What else do you need to consider?
You may also find answers to your questions in information sessions given during applications calls, from feedback given by previous students and blogs.
Last updated: 21.2.2019