Time and place
As a general rule, General exams (yleinen tentti) are used for the examination of courses with large numbers of students (more than 15 students/ exam).
The length of the general exams is 3 hours (180 minutes). On the Linnanmaa campus, general exams are held on weekdays starting from 4:15 p.m. On the Kontinkangas campus, general exams may be held on weekdays between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Students can find up-to-date general exam information from WebOodi (e.g. when the exam is held, when to register to the exam and where the exam is held).
The student have to register to the general exam (or cancel the registration) seven (7) calendar days before the exam in WebOodi or Tuudo. NOTE. The exam is not graded if a student has not registered. Note also that if a student registered for the exam does not arrive for the exam, he or she is marked "not received", meaning that the course is listed in WebOodi as failed.
Instructions for students
- Instructions to students taking a general exam 2018-2019
- Special Arrangements for Study Attainments and Examinations
Instructions for teachers and invigilators
- Service description of general exams 2018-2019
- Instructions to invigilators of general exams 2018-2019
- Lyhyet tenttiohjeet tenttisaliin 2018-2019 ("Tenttiohjeet opiskelijalle")
- Short instructions for the exam room ("Examination rules for Students")
- Instructions to teachers for submitting the exam questions and results of general exams 2018-2019
- General exam form (for teachers fot submitting the exam questions)
Wednesdays at 16.15–19.15 (Changes in exam halls are possible - please check this page and/or WebOodi a couple of days before the exam.)
|18.9.2019||L7 tai L8|
Personal book exams and maturity tests are done in Examinarium, and the student must contact the teacher.Lecture exams are usually held at the last lecture. The re-exams will be held either as a general exam date or in Examinarium as an electronic exam (lecture hall TL102). The teacher informs at the beginning of the course
General exams in the Faculty of Education, academic year 2019-2020
- 30.10.2019 lecture hall L1 or L4
- 11.12.2019 lecture hall L1 or L4
- 26.2.2020 lecture hall L1
- 1.4.2020 lecture hall L4
- 6.5.2020 lecture hall L5 or L6
Last updated: 2.7.2019