Study Place Confirmation and Registration
Degree students confirm the study place preferably electronically with the link that has been sent to your by email from email@example.com under the topic 'The study place can be confirmed in Studyinfo'. If you don’t confirm your study place by the due date, you will lose the study place. Confirm your study place after you have received an email notification with instructions on how to do the confirmation digitally.
- Students accepted to English taught education from the Joint application to Higher Education or Double Degree Programmes need to confirm their study place by July 17, 2020 at 15.00 / 3.00 pm (GMT +3).
- Students accepted to Finnish taught education from the Joint application need to confirm their study place by July 22, 2020 at 15.00 / 3.00 pm (GMT +3).
- Students who are accepted after above-mentioned dates, need to confirm their study place in 7 days from the date of acceptance notification.
All new students have to register to University either as a present or absent.
- Registration must be done by August 12, 2020, at 15.00 / 3:00 pm. Deadline for new International Master's students to register either as present or absent is September 30, 2020
- University registration opens May 8, 2020. Register as a present preferably electronically with the link that has been sent to your by email from firstname.lastname@example.org under the topic 'The study place can be confirmed in Studyinfo'. Students registering as present have to pay the Student Union Membership fee at the time of registration.
- You can only register as present to the whole academic year.
- If you are unable to register digitally or you have to register as an absent student, please contact the Academic Affairs Service point by e-mail. Please note that new students can register as absent only on legal grounds.
If your acceptance is conditional, you will not be able to register until your acceptance becomes confirmed. You will then receive an email with the instructions on how to proceed.
- For students graduating after the application period that are conditionally accepted to a Master’s degree programme the deadline to submit certified copies of your degree certificate and transcript is July 30, 2020 by 15.00 (GMT+3).
- For students graduating after the application period that are conditionally accepted to a Bachelor`s degree programme the deadline to submit certified copies of your degree certificate and transcript is July 15, 2020 by 15.00 (GMT+3).
Confirm your exchange period in SoleMOVE application database. The Student Union fee payment is made upon arrival during the orientation, more information is given during the Orientation info session on Tuesday Sept 1 at 10-14.
Registering as absent
Activation of the student's user account
The system creates the new student's user account after you have first confirmed your study place and registered to the University. Your user account is created within a week after university registration, however earliest on August 1st. You will receive an e-mail notification once the user account has been created, it will be ready to use only after you have activated it. More information on activation of the student's user account here.
Last updated: 7.9.2020